Asad Ahmed Encounter: On Thursday (April 13), the Uttar Pradesh STF killed Asad, the accused in the Umesh Pal murder case and the son of mafia Atiq Ahmed, in an encounter. During this his fellow slave was also killed. On Thursday itself, Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf were presented in the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate in connection with the Umesh Pal murder case. Know the big things related to this event.
1. On Thursday, on one hand Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf were being produced in the court in Prayagraj and on the other hand his son Asad died in an encounter. During the hearing, Atiq Ahmed got the news of his son’s encounter in the court itself. A lawyer present in the courtroom told that As soon as the news of the death of Atiq’s son Asad in a police encounter in Jhansi spread, Atiq and Ashraf looked inconsolable.
2. The court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate has approved the police remand of Ateeq Ahmed and his brother Khalid Azim alias Ashraf for five days. Atiq and Ashraf will remain in police custody till 5 pm on April 17 and will then be produced in the court. Atiq’s son Asad and Mohammad Ghulam were hiding in the area of Pariksha Dam between Bara village and Chirgaon police station area in Jhansi. UP STF ADG Amitabh Yash said that an attempt was made to capture Asad and Ghulam alive, but they fired at the STF team. After firing 40 rounds, both got killed.
3. Uttar Pradesh’s Special Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) Prashant Kumar told that Asad Ahmed and Ghulam, wanted in the Umesh Pal murder case in Prayagraj, were crooks with a reward of five lakh rupees each. The government has adopted the policy of zero tolerance against the mafia. The result of this policy is in front of everyone today. He said that such intelligence was received that the vehicle carrying Atiq Ahmed from Sabarmati Jail to Prayagraj via Jhansi could be attacked.
4. Atiq Ahmed’s father-in-law will go to Jhansi to collect the body of Asad who was killed in a police encounter. A maternal uncle of Asad will also go with the parents. Asad’s body will be brought from Jhansi to Prayagraj. The last rites can be performed tomorrow evening in Prayagraj itself. On the other hand, the mother of the shooter Ghulam has refused to accept his dead body. Ghulam’s brother Rahil Hasan and his family will neither go to collect the body nor attend the last rites. Ghulam’s wife and in-laws can go to Jhansi. Although they are not in contact with anyone.
5. Atiq Ahmed wanted parole for a few hours to attend the funeral of son Asad. Ambedkar Jayanti will be a holiday on Friday in the courts of UP. Due to the holiday in the court, the application of Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf will not be filed in the court on Friday. According to sources, while leaving Naini Jail, Atiq Ahmed said that all this happened because of him, he wants to go to Asad’s soil, arrangements should be made for this.
6. Atiq Ahmed’s wife Shaista Parveen can also surrender in the next 24 hours. Parveen wants to surrender before the police instead of the court. Shaista Parveen can surrender before the police through lawyers. Shaista Parveen wants to attend the funeral of son Asad. Atiq Ahmed’s Pakistan connection has also come to the fore. Atiq Ahmed used to import weapons from Pakistan to India through drones. Prayagraj police sought remand in the court saying that Atiq Ahmed used to buy weapons from Pakistan. During remand, Atiq can get that weapon recovered by the police. These weapons were dropped from Pakistan through drones in Punjab.
7. The UP CMO said that after the encounter of former MP Atiq Ahmed’s son Asad and his associate, CM Yogi Adityanath has held a meeting regarding law and order. CM Yogi praised UP STF as well as DGP, Special DG Law and Order and the entire team and congratulated them. Principal Secretary Home Sanjay Prasad informed the Chief Minister about the encounter. A report has been placed before the CM on this whole matter.
8. Political reactions have also come to the fore regarding this encounter. Many opposition leaders have criticized the UP government. Former CM of Uttar Pradesh and SP chief Akhilesh Yadav tweeted that the BJP government is trying to divert attention from the real issues by doing false encounters. The BJP does not believe in the court at all. The recent encounter should also be thoroughly investigated and the culprits should not be spared. Power does not have the right to decide what is right or wrong. BJP is against brotherhood.
9. Former CM of UP and BSP chief Mayawati said in a tweet that various discussions are going on regarding the encounter killing of Atiq Ahmed’s son and another. People feel that their apprehension of a repeat of the Vikas Dubey incident has come true. Therefore, a high-level investigation is necessary so that the entire facts and truth of the incident can be revealed to the public. TMC MP Mahua Moitra targeted UP CM Yogi regarding this encounter. He said that Ajay Bisht’s second name was ‘Mr. Thok Do’. The recent encounter killing of Honorable Thok Do Chief Minister is again celebrating Jungle Raj which BJP is projecting as Ram Rajya.
10. Significantly, Asad and Ghulam were named accused in the Umesh Pal murder case. Umesh Pal, the main witness in the 2005 BSP MLA Raju Pal murder case, and his two security guards were shot dead in Prayagraj on February 24. A day after this, on February 25, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said in the assembly without naming anyone that he is a mafia nurtured by the Samajwadi Party. Our government has done the work of breaking his back. We will raze this mafia to the ground.
read this also-
Asad Ahmed Encounter: Asaduddin Owaisi’s first reaction on the encounter of Atiq Ahmed’s son, know what he said?