Aditya Thackeray Vs Eknath Shinde: Politics in Maharashtra has heated up due to a statement by Shiv Sena (UBT) leader Aditya Thackeray. Aditya Thackeray has claimed that Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde had come to his house in June 2022 before rebelling from the party and had said crying that the central agency would arrest him if he did not join the BJP. CM Shinde has retaliated on Aditya Thackeray’s statement. He taunted Aditya Thackeray’s age. Let us know the 10 big things about the political backlash in Maharashtra.
- A day after Aditya Thackeray’s statement, Shinde retaliated. According to news agency PTI, CM Shinde on Thursday (April 13) rejected Aditya Thackeray’s claims and sought to take his point lightly, saying that the 32-year-old former cabinet minister is still young.
- Shinde-led Shiv Sena MLA Santosh Bangar refuted Aaditya Thackeray’s claim and said there was no threat from the BJP, which is currently part of the government in the state. He said the reason for the rebellion against the Thackeray family was the party’s alliance with the NCP and the Congress.
- Union minister and BJP ally Ramdas Athawale said the allegations against Shinde are false. He said that Shinde is a strong person and he will never cry.
- Aaditya, son of former Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, on Wednesday (April 12) said at a university event in Visakhapatnam that 40 MLAs had revolted against the Shiv Sena leadership for their seats and money. Aditya had claimed that the current CM (Shinde) came to our house and started crying because a central agency was about to arrest him and he said, ‘I have to join the BJP, otherwise they will arrest me’.
- Defending his party’s alliance with the Congress, Aditya Thackeray said he learned a little more about his grandfather than he did at BJP’s ‘WhatsApp University’. Aditya Thackeray said, “My grandfather (Shiv Sena founder Bal Thackeray) had an alliance with the Congress earlier also. He had good relations with the Gandhi family earlier also. He had openly supported Pranab Mukherjee and Pratibha Patil (both former presidents), while the BJP was fielding another candidate (during the presidential election). was founded by Mufti Mohammad Sayeed), which “supported terrorists”.
- Speaking at an event on Thursday, Aaditya Thackeray said that when he was in Davos on May 20, 2022, the then CM Uddhav Thackeray had called Shinde and his cabinet colleague to the Chief Minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in South Mumbai and asked them Does he want to become the Chief Minister?
- Shiv Sena (UBT) leader and Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Raut said that Aditya Thackeray’s claims are correct. Raut said that Shinde had also come to his residence in Bhandup area of Mumbai and had said similar things that he did not want to go to jail. Raut said that he had told Shinde not to be afraid and raise his voice against injustice. He said that Shiv Sena had many MLAs (rebels) against whom the central agencies were probing. He claimed that now the same is happening against the NCP.
- Shiv Sena MLA Santosh Bangar said that all the MLAs supported Eknath Shinde in the rebellion and there was no threat (to central agencies) from the BJP.
- Meanwhile, speaking to reporters in Thane, Shinde-led Shiv Sena spokesperson Narensh Mhaske claimed that in June 2022, rebel MLAs stayed in Guwahati when the then CM Uddhav Thackeray called Shinde and offered him his (Thackeray’s) name. ) asked to save the post.
- In response to a question, Mhaske said, “Chief Minister Shinde represents the common man. He cares for every citizen in the state and treats everyone equally.
Also read- Asad Encounter: Son Asad’s encounter before Atiq Ahmed’s production… Mother may surrender, opposition leaders attack CM Yogi. big things