Weekly Vrat Festival 2023 (17,23 April): According to the Panchang, the third week of April will start from the Dwadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Vaishakh month. From 17th to 23rd April i.e. the third week of April is full of many important fasts and festivals. In this week, many fasts and festivals like Pradosh Vrat, Masik Shivratri, Vaishakh Amavasya, Akshay Tritiya and Parshuram Jayanti will take place and the first solar eclipse of the year is also going to happen this week. Let us know about the important fasts and festivals that fall in the third week of April.
- 17 April 2023 (Monday): Pradosh Vrat will be observed on this day in Krishna Paksha. Please tell that in the month of Pradosh fast, Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha are kept twice. Lord Shiva is worshiped during Pradosh Vrat. On the other hand, due to Monday’s day, this time’s Pradosh Vrat will also be very auspicious and fruitful.
- 18 April 2023 (Tuesday): Masik Shivratri is being celebrated on 18th April. On this day Shiva devotees will worship God and the entire Shiva family by observing a fast.
- 20 April 2023 (Thursday): On this day, the new moon day of Vaishakh month is falling and on this day the first solar eclipse of the year is also taking place. However, this eclipse will not be visible in India, so its thread will also not be valid. In such a situation, religious works like bathing, donation, worship and offering of ancestors can be done on the day of Amavasya.
- 22 April 2023 (Saturday): Akshaya Tritiya and Parshuram Jayanti are being celebrated on this day. In Hinduism, the day of Akshaya Tritiya is considered very auspicious. People buy metal ornaments like gold and silver on this day and this day is also considered auspicious for starting auspicious auspicious works.
Along with this, Parshuram Jayanti is also celebrated on this day. Parshuram ji has been considered as the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Every year according to the Panchang, Tritiya Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Parshuram.
- 23 April 2023 (Sunday): Vinayak Chaturthi fast will be observed on Sunday 23rd April. This fast is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Worshiping Lord Ganesha on this day removes all obstacles in life.
read this also: Parshuram Jayanti 2023: Learn interesting things about the 6th incarnation of Vishnu on Parshuram Jayanti, know how Parshuram became from ‘Ram’
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is necessary to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.