iOS 17 : Apple’s Annual Worldwide Developers Conference 2023 is going to be held on 5 June. People are very excited for the event because the information about iOS 17 is going to be revealed in WWDC 2023 this year. Many tipsters have said in leaked reports that many major updates will be available in the upcoming iOS 17. In this, apart from Dynamic Island, users will get many changes. Let us know in the news whether the big 7 changes are expected.
- Changes to Control Center: According to a report by MacRumors, Apple is rumored to be planning to change Control Center. The report states, "The Control Center could get a facelift, after which it could be more customisable.
- Dynamic Island: Dynamic Island could be added to the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models in 2022 was introduced. This year, all models of the iPhone 15 lineup are expected to feature Dynamic Island. MacRumors reported that, "Apple may reportedly add Dynamic Island and functions to make it more useful.
- Performance Improvements: It is expected that Apple will bring iOS 17 to iPhones. Apple is working on making the update bug-free, even for phones that don’t have the latest hardware.
- Active Widgets: As MacRumors reports, the Apple home screen and Testing an Active Widgets for Today View on iPhone.
- Improved Search: The leaks about improved search haven’t been specific, but Apple is working on improving Search. Is. This will help in detecting specific subjects in photos and videos.
- Alternative App Store: Apple claims to be working on including an alternative App Store in iOS 17. is being rolled out, but unfortunately, it is expected to be available only for people living in the European Union.
- Controls on Always On Display: Always On in Android Smartphone The feature of the display is already being given, but this year new options are expected to be available in Always on Display in iOS 17. However, till now the company has not given any clarity about it.