Mango Lassi Benefits: The summer season is no doubt annoying but it also brings with it some delicious fruits. One of these fruits is mango, which is considered the king of fruits. Everyone likes to eat this with great gusto. Some enjoy mango slices and some enjoy its pickle chutney. But have you ever had mango lassi? Yes, this mango lassi will not only give you great taste. Rather, the nutrients present in it will give you many health benefits. Let us know the benefits of drinking mango lassi and how to make it.
benefits of drinking mango lassi
- Curd is also used to make mango lassi. Because of this it is rich in vitamins and other nutrients. Vitamin A, Vitamin C and calcium are found in it, it also keeps immunity strong and is good for overall health.
- Mango lassi is rich in antioxidants, due to which it protects you from the damage caused by stress.
- Curd is used in mango lassi and good bacteria are found in curd. In this case, the use of curd helps in keeping your stomach healthy.
- Mango lassi also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. With the help of this drink, you remain energetic throughout the day.
- Milk and curd are used in mango lassi which keeps the body hydrated in summer. You do not even feel heat stroke. Its use fulfills the deficiency of minerals in our diet.
How to make Mango Lassi
To make mango lassi, take a medium sized mango cut into four pieces. One big cup curd, half cup milk and two spoons cardamom powder. If you want, you can also put 4 to 5 saffron threads in the mango lassi. If you want to mix saffron, then mix saffron threads in two spoons of milk beforehand. Now grind all these ingredients in a blender and serve in a glass. Lastly, add some pieces of ice and consume it.
Important things related to mango lassi
Although drinking mango lassi has many benefits. But there can be some disadvantages as well. If you drink mango lassi daily, then it can spoil the digestive system, which can cause stomach related problems. Apart from this, drinking mango lassi daily can increase cholesterol. Apart from this, it also affects your weight loss journey.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
read this also: If you want to stay away from diseases, then immediately replace the unhealthy things present in the kitchen with these 4 healthy food items
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator