How To Control Body Odour: Sweating is a natural process. Excessive sweating occurs especially in summer because the body constantly tries to adjust itself with the external temperature, due to which the fluid stored in the body comes out in the form of sweat through the skin pores. When this sweat dust meets with dead skin cells, then foul smell starts coming from the body. However, some people have a lot of foul smell from their body and due to this they have to face embarrassment many times. Learn here why some people have more body odor and what should be done to avoid it…
Why does body odor occur?
People who take care of cleanliness and hygiene, sometimes they also have to face bad odor coming from the body. There are many reasons for this…
- Consuming large amounts of onion and garlic
- hormonal changes in the body
- any chronic illness
- poor digestion
- long term drug use
How to get rid of bad smell of sweat?
- Take bath twice a day. Once in the morning and once before sleeping at night.
- After coming from the sun, when the sweat dries, wash hands, feet and face and must change clothes.
- Try to always wear cotton ie pure cotton clothes.
- Reduce the intake of onion and garlic in food. Especially eat less raw onion and garlic chutney etc.
- Take care of hydration. People who drink less water, their body also smells more.
- Apply paste on the body at least once a week. This paste can be of multani mitti as well as of neem. Whatever paste you apply, apply it in the underarms as well.
- Keep the underarms and private parts clean. Clean unwanted hair and pay attention to hygiene.
- Make sure to change clothes before sleeping at night, do not sleep wearing the clothes worn during the day.
- Whatever clothes you wear at night should be cotton and loose. So that the body gets complete air and the skin can breathe freely.
- Must eat fennel and sugar candy after meals. To prevent bad breath.
- Do keep rose water spray and wet wipes with you. Cleanse the skin where necessary.
- If there is a lot of odor from the underarms, then use deo and light perfume. Avoid standing with your hands up in public transport.
- Whenever you get a chance, clean the underarms with wet wipes.
- Consume 1 glass of buttermilk, 1 bowl of curd, 1 coconut water and one lemonade every day. Drink melon, watermelon and 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Doing this will help in balancing hormones and correcting digestion.
- Do meditation means meditation. Because people who live under a lot of stress, they also have to face body odor due to hormonal imbalance.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
Read also: From children to old people, this one thing is necessary for everyone in summer, everyone will remain healthy by taking it every day.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator