Yoga For Cervical Pain: Nowadays everyone is troubled by the problem of cervical due to working on laptop for hours. Actually, when you work on the laptop while sitting on the chair, stiffness comes in your organs and its effect starts affecting every part of the body from eyes to neck and waist. For some people, this problem becomes so serious that people start moaning due to pain. In today’s fast paced life, everyone from old age to young people is troubled by cervical pain. Some people cure it by eating pain killer. If you are also suffering from cervical pain, then we are telling you some easy yogasanas, following which your pain can go away to a great extent. Let us know about these yogasanas. ..
This asana is nothing less than a boon to get relief from neck pain. Due to this, there is a stretch in the muscles of the neck and the pain goes away easily. It not only removes neck pain but also helps in reducing the pain of sciatica. It is also helpful in reducing weight. Let’s know how to do it.
How to do
- To do this yoga, lie down on the ground on your stomach.
- Now straighten both the hands and make the back and legs straight.
- Now lift the neck upwards, take a deep breath and then lift the right leg in the air.
- Keeping both the hands on the ground, after staying in this pose for a few seconds, place the china on the ground.
- Now raise the left leg by keeping the right leg down.
- Do this for at least 5 to 7 minutes.
- While doing this yoga, keep the neck upwards as much as possible.
To get rid of cervical pain, you can also do crocodile posture. It is called Makarasana. By doing this asana, the pain in the spine and neck goes away. This also strengthens the lungs and by doing it regularly reduces the stress that increases in the back and neck due to cervical spondylitis.
How to do
- To do this asana, lie down on the ground on your stomach.
- Raise the head and shoulders up and rest a little on the palms and elbows on the ground.
- To bring more bend in the spine, keep the elbows together.
- Now you are completely in the position of Makarasana.
- After a good practice of this asana, without the help of the palms, lift the neck, shoulders and legs.
By doing Shashank Bhujangasan also you can get relief from neck pain, flexibility in the body increases. Spine pain also goes away.
How to do
- To do this, first sit on the weight of the ankles on the mat.
- After that take tika on Thai with both hands and close your eyes.
- After this, put the head on the mat and straighten both the hands and spread them forward.
- Now slowly apply the chest and stomach on the ground.
- After this, lift the front part of the body up.
- Raise the body up to the navel and keep the neck upwards.
- In this way, repeat the yoga posture 5 to 6 times.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
read this also
read this also: What is the right way to cut brinjal, then it will not turn black…
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator