Power Bank Buying Tips: These days, 4000, 5000 and 6000mAh batteries are available in smartphones. Most smartphones support fast charging and come with high-performance mode. In such a situation, the battery of the mobile phone gets exhausted due to continuous use many times. It is not possible that we have a charger all the time, that is why power banks have been made. Power banks ranging from 300-400 rupees to several thousand rupees are available in the market. Today, through this article, we will tell you what things you should keep in mind before buying a power bank.
keep these things in mind
- Nowadays fast charging is available in most of the smartphones, so buy such a power bank which supports fast charging and its power output is fast. Especially if you are taking 10,000 or 20000mAh power bank, then it should be fast charging support because if it is normal charging then it will take hours to charge the mobile which is not a good thing.
- Buy the power bank of the same company which is popular and good in the case of power bank i.e. do not buy the power bank of the local Chinese company because if the battery quality is bad, it may explode and you may face problems. Also, some of the cheap Chinese power banks available in the market are not the same from inside as we are told. So buy it wisely.
- Buy a power bank that has USB Type-C and USB Type A ports. According to today, if the power bank is of micro USB then it is useless because now Type-C port has started coming in most of the smartphones.
you would not know this
- If your smartphone has 4000 or 5000 mAh battery then 10000 mAh power bank is enough for you. The advantage of this is that your smartphone will be charged once or twice and the power bank will also be portable to carry. If you want, you can also take a power bank with more mAh. It totally depends on you.
- Note, we get only 2/3 output out of the mAh battery mentioned in the power bank and the mobile can be charged once or twice. For example, if 10000 or 20000mAh is written in a power bank, then it is its theoretical capacity and in reality it gives only 2/3 output.
- If you are buying this for your laptop and mobile phone, get a power bank that gives separate outputs so that both the gadgets can be charged on time. To get better timing that’s why we are adding a picture here.
Also read: WhatsApp scam: Scam with software engineer, lost 42 lakhs; This is how the whole game happened on WhatsApp